Sunday 22 October 2017

The Third and Final Winner of our ‘Ask David Archer’ Competition


The final winner of our ‘Ask David Archer’ competition is Jessica Twentyman, who asks:

“Hello, Timothy. I'm interested to know how you think David has managed to reconcile his role in Nigel's death with his conscience. I'm thinking particularly of David's line on that night, ‘Come on, Nigel. Are you a man or a mouse?’”

Ouch. Straight to the point there Jessica. Let’s see what Tim has to say about that:

“David misses Nigel, and I miss Graham. In both fiction and reality we had a lot of great times. I don't think David feels guilty, it was Nigel's roof after all. Still, David's not a good bet to be around if there's danger, or badgers, around.”

Congratulations Jessica. Contact me at neilturnbull@me.com and let me know where to send your prize!

And thanks to everyone who entered. For those missing out on a signed copy of Tim’s book, there’ll be news later in the week on how you can still get a copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment